By clicking PROCESS DONATION, I certify that:
1. I am at least 18 years old.
2. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (a “Green Card” holder).
3. I am not a party to a contract with the federal government or any of its agencies.
4. I am making this contribution using my own personal debit/credit card, which I have the legal obligation to fund/pay, and not a card belonging to another person or entity.
5. No one has provided me with funds in advance for the purpose of making this contribution, and no one will reimburse me for it.
All contributions are subject to the following limits: from an individual or non-multicandidate PAC, $2,700 per election; from a multi-candidate PAC, $5,000 per election. (A couple may contribute up to $5,400 in joint funds by mailing in their contribution as further described below.) For purposes of these limits, the primary and general election are deemed to be separate elections. By clicking PROCESS DONATION, you agree that the first $2,700 you contribute will be designated for the 2016 primary election, and that any additional amounts you contribute will be designated for the 23016 general election up to the general election legal limit of $2,700. Contributions from corporations, labor organizations, foreign nationals and federal government contractors, and contributions made using funds provided by another person or entity, are strictly prohibited.
To contribute by mail, please send a personal check made payable to “Erin for Us” to: Erin for Us, Post Office Box 1146, Ross, California 94957. Please include your full name, address, occupation and employer with your contribution. To make a joint contribution, please have each spouse/partner sign the check, and include name, address, occupation and employer info for both individuals.
Contributions to Erin for Us are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
By providing your phone number, you are consenting to receive calls to that number from or on behalf of Erin for Us.
Contributions are not tax deductible.